Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to unfriend family on Fakebook.
    Post a political joke.
    They will let you know, in a hurry, that they are offended.
    Who knew?
    Oh wait, I did. 🤣

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    How to unfriend family on Fakebook.
    Post a political joke.
    They will let you know, in a hurry, that they are offended.
    Who knew?
    Oh wait, I did. 🤣

Too many people getting way too pissy about the biggest joke we got going on. You just can't find any more preposterous fun around these days.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is made up...

To avoid more election confusion, DNC will release New Hampshire primary results ahead of actual vote

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    peter4jc said:
    Image result for saving money on christmas gifts meme
    You are my hero!
    That's funny as hell. Stealing it and posting it on Fakebook.
    That ought to really piss them off.
    😆
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Brain cells called microglia clean up debris from your brain. Research shows they also eat your memories.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fall guys for the chicom govt. More cyber warfare against the U.S.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're going to wear a maga hat, be armed with a weapon of some sort. The radicals (democrats) are just getting too violent. Civil society is now gone. We are on the precipice of civil war. Society has gotten too polarized, meaning the left have shifted so far to the left they can no longer see the center.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ironically, it wasn't a MAGA hat, just a red hat.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

My brother put a NO OBAMA bumper sticker on his Tahoe a long while ago...AND Some lunatic keyed the fvck out of the whole side of it! Lesson don't put political or religious stuff of your vehicle! It's YOUR right to do so but some people don't respect other peoples rights or know right from wrong.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

people don't respect other peoples rights or know right from wrong.

This. Right there. Our society is so screwed up now, that people think they are entitled to do what ever they want.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

And if my freedom interferes with their freedom, they do not respect that other people may have a different opinion or point of view.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bur the public outrage if that was done over a Obama or Hillary sticker

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/bloomberg-reportedly-considering-hillary-clinton-as-his-running-mate/

I think Mike's setting himself up for Arkancide. Especially if he wins it all with Felonia Von Pantsuit as VP.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

Jane Fonda Bravely Quits Plastic Surgery

"I'm not going to cut myself up any more."

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peter joins the "Me too" movement. Hmm.

OK, I guess I'll just go along, heck, me and Ricky just keep getting better looking everyday anyway.

And Peter already looks like Jonathan Banks, and he's famous!

Life is good.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s a Jonathan Banks? 😜
  • Options
    I don't know either but I'll take it, it sounds better.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Played "Mike Ehrmentraut" on Breaking Bad. Old man badass.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, now, that fits ol’ Peter pretty well, wouldn’t ya say?? 😜
  • Options

• Options
  • Options

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

Americans spend more money on health care than people in other wealthy nations, but we live shorter lives.