Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@ShawnOL said:
    Good work by that guy. We really need to make those **** things extinct.

Have you been wronged by an alligator Shawn?

Have you been wronged by a shark……

Cam_91: Year after year.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is where to ask this but maybe you can answer it @Vision. Why the hell can certain cigars not be shipped to Massachusetts....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

MA has banned the sale of flavored tobacco. Must be the “Caribbean Atmospheric Herbal Infusion."

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotchya

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    MA has banned the sale of flavored tobacco. Must be the “Caribbean Atmospheric Herbal Infusion."

It can not have a “flavor” in the title and can not have a discernible flavor. Acid Cigars and Aromatic Pipe Tobacco is still sold as long as it’s infused with no flavors added.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

The line between the electronic vaporization of fruity flavored nicotine liquid and field grown tobacco cigars is a tough one to distinguish

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

You can buy weed but flavored cigars are verboten.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Yakster said:

You can buy weed but flavored cigars are verboten.

Morons across the country see this as a zero-sum game. If you legalize this, you must prohibit that.

Ever notice how few American legislators seem to hold to the idea of Freedom?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

just got an ad from coh with this statement:
    "Produced in a limited run of 5000 boxes, the Montecristo No. 4 Reserva Cosecha is rolled using only tobacco aged for a minimum of 3 years from the 2002 harvest."

I don't understand the numbers. Hasn't 2002 harvest been aging longer than 3 years?

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a politician of either party that isn't in violation of the oath of office?

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    "Produced in a limited run of 5000 boxes, the Montecristo No. 4 Reserva Cosecha is rolled using only tobacco aged for a minimum of 3 years from the 2002 harvest."

I don't understand the numbers. Hasn't 2002 harvest been aging longer than 3 years?

That's a head scratcher. Maybe @miller65rod Rodney can decode this marketing speak?

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

I could be wrong, but may understanding is that they are referring to the aging after it is rolled.
    So while the tobacco may have been harvested and cured in 2002, it may have not been rolled into a cigar until 2017 and then aged.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Read the email again and then googled it. 2002 harvest, aged three years then rolled into the cigar. Guess it was put back to rest since 05 then.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

And now it'll cost you $2785 for a box of 20

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

@IndustMech said:
    And now it'll cost you $2785 for a box of 20

What? That’s the budget box. Saw this Bolivar from them Tuesday

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

Box split?

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

@IndustMech said:
    Box split?

Only $275 a stick 😂

• Options

time to review his commitment to the oath if he took it:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-doctor-pledges-stop-treating-unvaccinated-patients-n1277316

Hippocratic Oath: Modern Version
    I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

—Written in 1964 by Louis Lasagna, Academic Dean of the School of Medicine at Tufts University, and used in many medical schools today.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do anyone else's cats do this

• Options

Only have dogs and they don't cuddle. The big one growls if the smaller one gets too close.

• Options

must not be hairless dogs (do they make such?)

oh, wait, yes they do (dog sunscreen and sweaters are advised)

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

Do anyone else's cats do this

No, but looks like their cold, trying to get warmer. What breed are those? I think theres a couple breeds without fur/hair now.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.