Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    • -4 points for posting a tick tock video
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry frank won't happen again

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

At least I think it’s a dog, not too sure tho.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Ricky you need this dog beside you on the boat @Rhamlin He sees everything coming his way

Dats funny 😄

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Apparently, if you have tons of money, like the IMG company, you can create your own prep school, then poach the most promising high school athletes available and run them through your program on scholarships, thereby creating a football powerhouse (National Champions). And if you don't have quite that much money, like the shady folks behind the Bishop Sycamore team, you create a fake on-line academy as a cover for your stand alone football team. At any rate, I suspect the end game for both programs is to ultimately cash in by managing the careers of any of their players that go pro.

Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

Former Bishop Sycamore player shares his story.
    https://youtu.be/kxvlvjA-kf4

• Options

The replies in this thread are freaking hilarious

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rayban/facebook camera glasses. I do not want someone streaming me on facebook without my permission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4k7oMPq1Cs

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Rayban/facebook camera glasses. I do not want someone streaming me on facebook without my permission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4k7oMPq1Cs

Had a program chair at college who would let students film lectures for personal use, he specifically said do not upload his lectures to the internet. He caught a student putting them on YouTube and it was not allowed after that.

• Options

meanwhile, the stock market isn't doing so good...

• Options

Maybe I can get Mike lindell's email Addy from these guys. my MyPillow is flat.

• Options

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's funny but also sad. The trainer needs to remember/learn that common sense is dead and every detail needs to be explained. Didn't take me long to learn that.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've seen them this year which is a great sign! Last year I don't remember seeing them.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.