Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comey to teach ethical leadership course at William & Mary

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's like the foxes guarding the chickens!
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 men enter 7-11 with a fake gun to rob the store, then in walks a security guard with a NOT so fake gun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3iJk5GFCQ&feature=youtu.be
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google (which owns YouTube) and Facebook both announced on 18 January that they are deleting Tide Pod Challenge videos from their platforms because they encourage dangerous activities. 

My gut reaction: NO! Please let more these idiots suffer and or die. We got enough dumb people already. Let nature work it out. 

Then I feel sorry for the first responders. These people who swear an oath to protect people from danger and death. How bad do they want to smother these idiots with an extra pod or two? 

Maybe more taxes. POD taxes. Parents Of Dumbasses. Your kid eats tide, you pay for the ambulance. Plus you get no grand kids because your kid gets neutered or spayed. Whether it's nature or nurture, it's time to put and end to this. 
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By all means, let them Darwin out lol
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Google (which owns YouTube) and Facebook both announced on 18 January that they are deleting Tide Pod Challenge videos from their platforms because they encourage dangerous activities. 

My gut reaction: NO! Please let more these idiots suffer and or die. We got enough dumb people already. Let nature work it out. 

Then I feel sorry for the first responders. These people who swear an oath to protect people from danger and death. How bad do they want to smother these idiots with an extra pod or two? 

Maybe more taxes. POD taxes. Parents Of Dumbasses. Your kid eats tide, you pay for the ambulance. Plus you get no grand kids because your kid gets neutered or spayed. Whether it's nature or nurture, it's time to put and end to this. 

I really want to agree, let DARWIN run rampant.

But, I have seen some posts on "social media" that are really scary. Posts that could scar, start fires or even worse. The people who start them should be arrested. One was so bad I threatened the poster with a lawsuit, it came down fast.

Its not just stupid people following the posts, and that is bad enough. It is the cockroaches making the posts in anonymity. One of the worst so far was the death of an innocent bystander over a "swat" post, granted it started by phone but the camera phones got them for posting.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    For anyone who has not heard this story please visit.
    It about sums up social media for me.
    Threats and anonymity. But the cow had to keep running her mouth and was IDd.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gR1Bn
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawyers in California want to require a cancer warning label.... for coffee

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-coffee-cancer-20170925-story.html
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:

Don't you just love calalafornia...
    calalafornia wants to leave the union....
    Half of calalafornia wants to leave calalafornia...
    Criminal Immigrants hold public office....
    They want to tax the new tax relief....
    Politicians that don't even live in the jurisdictions they represent...
    mexico keeps unloading their sewers on calalafornia beaches...
    The streets have to be sprayed to disinfect for hepatitis....
    Bridges are nothing but shelters for the homeless....
    Whole neighborhoods and not a word of English spoken...
    I think the wall is being built in the wrong place, or at least it isn't long enough
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Yakster said:

Don't you just love calalafornia...
    calalafornia wants to leave the union....
    Half of calalafornia wants to leave calalafornia...
    Criminal Immigrants hold public office....
    They want to tax the new tax relief....
    Politicians that don't even live in the jurisdictions they represent...
    mexico keeps unloading their sewers on calalafornia beaches...
    The streets have to be sprayed to disinfect for hepatitis....
    Bridges are nothing but shelters for the homeless....
    Whole neighborhoods and not a word of English spoken...
    I think the wall is being built in the wrong place, or at least it isn't long enough

When I was in High School, everyone knew that "California is 20 years ahead of the rest of the country"...

Try sleeping after that digests!          :/
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    One more

• Options
    This is our new ad campaign 

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    This is our new ad campaign 

Sexist bastards
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options

heh...

Clara Gluten-Free Water is designed to give you peace of mind throughout your day.  Whether at the gym or working late at the office, your lifestyle can't be impeded by the unknown.  You can rely on Clara to bring you the refreshing lifestyle-oriented water that your standards demand.

Clara’s specific water is guaranteed gluten-free with a surprisingly refreshing taste on the palate.  Our 100% glass bottles are crafted by artisans in the Far East and are certain to spark conversation among company in all settings.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

heh...

Clara Gluten-Free Water is designed to give you peace of mind throughout your day.  Whether at the gym or working late at the office, your lifestyle can't be impeded by the unknown.  You can rely on Clara to bring you the refreshing lifestyle-oriented water that your standards demand.

Clara’s specific water is guaranteed gluten-free with a surprisingly refreshing taste on the palate.  Our 100% glass bottles are crafted by artisans in the Far East and are certain to spark conversation among company in all settings.

Oh, to be an ad-writer......  :p
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how do you tell if your water has gluten in it?
    Look at the ingredients? 
    Cause the ingredients are..........
    Oh that's right. Water.

If you are buying water that has more than water as the ingredient, you aren't buying water, you are buying Kool-aid
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/28/california-teacher-slams-military-members-as-lowest-low-in-classroom-rant-caught-on-video.html

I would be checking this cockroaches immigration status. And then check if he wears panties. I remember when billary insulted her military liaison and got her arse handed to her when he listed all of his various college degrees. Of course this was after she was fired from the Watergate investigation for a serious "lack of ethics".

Hats off to the kid that recorded the rant.
  • Options

California bill would make it illegal for servers to hand out plastic straws unless asked

So if they ask for the straw, it's legal. 
    If you give them one before they ask, it's illegal.

Genius. 

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm behind this idea, I don't use straws and am slightly annoyed by getting straws in water, but six months in jail sounds extreme.

We use over 500 million every day in America, and most of those end up in our oceans, polluting the water and killing marine life.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    got to wonder why most of 500,000,000 plastic straws per day end up in the ocean. 
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I'm behind this idea, I don't use straws and am slightly annoyed by getting straws in water, but six months in jail sounds extreme.

We use over 500 million every day in America, and most of those end up in our oceans, polluting the water and killing marine life.
    I agree with your point, Chris, but ya can’t legislate stupidity. Regardless, our ditzy legislators are gonna try....  kinda makes me wonder if liberals all OD on ‘dumb pills’.....  :#
  • Options
    College Students React to Trump's SOTU Address ... Before It Happens

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/29/college-students-react-trumps-sotu-address-it-happens

So, I ask again. Would you hire a "college student of today?"
  • Options
    Yakster said:

So why aren't we legislating better disposal of ALL plastics.
    As I said, if they were recycled properly, it wouldn't be a problem.
    The problem is, people are lazy. They like to profess they are environmentally conscious, but when it actually comes down to something as simple as recycling or proper disposal, they can't be bothered.

Enforce the legislation that is already there, like littering.
    Make it hurt when people littler on the beach. But then again, the public won't like that and then the legislators and politicians will be in trouble.

Instead of fixing the problem, they are going after people actually doing their jobs and really have nothing to do with the problem itself.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    When I was younger straws were made out of waxed paper.