Home Non Cigar Related
Options

campaign funnies

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never thought I’d say it but I’m actually starting to feel sorry for Biden BUT at least he is being handled well...I mean taken care of.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please, please, please let there be a debate.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    Please, please, please let there be a debate.

Joe Rogan proposed to host four hours live non-stop, just himself and the two nominees. Trump immediately jumped at the chance. Gawd, wouldn't it be awesome? But Biden's handlers would never allow it.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

Not unless they hated him.

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Shaner9erShaner9er Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

i always thought this was a funny one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-jYhxUaBbk

• Options

Re-elected.....????????????????????
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE3ZWatm5RI

• Options

• Options

• Options

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

He has supporters?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    He has supporters?

Well yeah, didn't you see? Both of them were in the parade.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@ShawnOL said:
    He has supporters?

Well yeah, didn't you see? Both of them were in the parade.

That's why they call it a pair-ade.

Okay, that's a dumb pun. Sorry.

• Options
    edited September 2020

Joe Biden's Massive Rally in Charlotte, North Carolina.

https://youtu.be/yXrYh5HNhBs

Watch for the group photo at the end.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell himself seeded the argument just days before Ginsburg’s death, predicting that Democrats would “destroy” the courts, among other institutions in an attempt to “alter” and control the country."

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2020

• Options

https://youtu.be/t-zOKuk6vk8

They never learn.