Options

campaign funnies

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@webmost said:
    Gotta get in all the campaign funnies I can before the fun is over

Not to worry. Whichever of these bozos loses, there'll be plenty of recounts, counts of the recounts, court challenges, dis-information, misinformation, riots, lies, celebrity reactions, hyperbole, the list goes on and on.

Remember, it ain't over 'til Nancy shreds the script. Plenty of material there.

Target-rich environment, as we used to say.

Also, the next presidential election cycle begins this coming Wednesday.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

I read a couple of days ago that there is speculation of a presidential run by Donald Trump Jr. "Good God and little fishies" -- I sure don't think that would be a wise conservative choice, but there it is.... He's like some kind of combination of Donald Senior's arrogance and George Bush's mental acuity.

edit:

https://www.wordsandphrasesfromthepast.com/bull-blog/ye-gods-and-little-fishes

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got to get some more in so limited...time for the good stuff B)

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

^^^ THAT IS EFFINHILARIOUS! ^^^

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

Felicia is about to be gone. No more lifeboats left on the Titanic.

Melania will be next.

All that will be left is Fox News and watch what they do.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    edited November 2020

Don't worry you have Guiliani on the case. He will find all the voter fraud going on in every state. You better hope he can keep his peniis in his pants long enough to do it though.

Post edited by miller65rod on
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is they never find any missing Republican ballots?
    🤔

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

a couple of QAnon supporters tried to take care of that ^ ...
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/07/us/pennsylvania-convention-center-arrests/index.html

• Options

1/2 of Cheeto Messiahs brain is starting to collapse, the other half controlled by Hannity never will.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham advised President Trump to "accept defeat" with "grace and composure" during a live segment on Friday night.

"If and when it's time to accept an unfavorable outcome in this election, and we hope it never comes, President Trump needs to do it with the same grace and composure that he demonstrated at that town hall with Savannah Guthrie," Ingraham said.

Ingraham joins other Fox News commentators who have expressed concern at the president's continual false statements.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

GOOODBYE FELICIA!!!

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    edited November 2020

@miller65rod said:
    1/2 of Cheeto Messiahs brain is starting to collapse, the other half controlled by Hannity never will.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham advised President Trump to "accept defeat" with "grace and composure" during a live segment on Friday night.

"If and when it's time to accept an unfavorable outcome in this election, and we hope it never comes, President Trump needs to do it with the same grace and composure that he demonstrated at that town hall with Savannah Guthrie," Ingraham said.

Ingraham joins other Fox News commentators who have expressed concern at the president's continual false statements.

Now hold on...

this:

If and when it's time to accept an unfavorable outcome in this election, and we hope it never comes

does not equal this:

Fox News host Laura Ingraham advised President Trump to "accept defeat"

Tho CNN no doubt trumpets that it does

• Options

Yea he still has a chance I mean all that voter fraud they found in 2016 and 2017 with his debunked voter fraud committee should b easy to find.

Not even the Supreme Court is going save him.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see ol’ Sleepy Joe is claiming victory already.

Hang on, Joe, the fat lady is still rehearsing... 🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:

The fat lady will be president, not slow Joe.
    I give it 9 months before they remove him and put her in.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

@0patience said:

@jlmarta said:

You sound as though it will remain a dumocrat in power, Tony. I’m surprised... 🙄

• Options
    edited November 2020

@jlmarta said:

@0patience said:

@jlmarta said:

You sound as though it will remain a dumocrat in power, Tony. I’m surprised... 🙄

I think the system is geared for it.
    When a county of loggers and commercial fishermen vote down a proposal to make the county a 2nd amendmant sanctuary, but vote to legalize meth or crack or whatever, something is wrong with people or the system.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

@0patience said:

@jlmarta said:

@0patience said:

@jlmarta said:

I think the system is geared for it.
    When a county of loggers and commercial fishermen vote down a proposal to make the county a 2nd amendmant sanctuary, something is wrong with people or the system.

Maybe so, but my faith in the average guy is strong and with the irrefutable evidence already in the hands of the right and with more to come, I foresee ol’ Joe and Kammie trudging off into the sunset once all the smoke clears....

So sayeth the Oldfart.... 😎👍

• Options
    edited November 2020

I'm going to admit that I'm thankful. Because I know that if the shoe had been on the other foot, and a Biden lead in a handful of key states on election night had been slowly eroded and overturned by mail-in ballots being hand counted for days until Trump had enough votes to win, all hell would have broke loose. Everything that could burn, would be burning. People would be dead and injured. And it wouldn't be safe to be out in public unless you joined the mob and lit a few fires yourself.

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    I'm going to admit that I'm thankful. Because I know that if the shoe had been on the other foot, and a Biden lead in a handful of key states on election night had been slowly eroded and overturned by mail-in ballots being hand counted for days until Trump had enough votes to win, all hell would have broke loose. Everything that could burn, would be burning. People would be dead and injured. And it wouldn't be safe to be out in public. I suppose the only way you could avoid being attacked is if you were lighting a building on fire yourself.

Well that may depends on whether the Tweeto Messiah concedes with grace or if he continues to spew false hoods of him winning and every vote not for him is fraud.

He’s golfing right now so he will get back to everyone on Monday.

I am sure he will never concede. When he does speak it will be an airing of grievances like always. Every day is Festivus for the Trumpkin

Meanwhile the popular vote is heading towards 5 million more for Biden.

Those are all fraudulent votes as well yet they have yet to provide any evidence of fraud anywhere and I will bet they find none in the end.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    I'm going to admit that I'm thankful. Because I know that if the shoe had been on the other foot, and a Biden lead in a handful of key states on election night had been slowly eroded and overturned by mail-in ballots being hand counted for days until Trump had enough votes to win, all hell would have broke loose. Everything that could burn, would be burning. People would be dead and injured. And it wouldn't be safe to be out in public unless you joined the mob and lit a few fires yourself.

Isn't it amazing that people feel that way?
    And it makes you wonder, how many people's votes were swayed by that concept.
    They voted to keep peace. They didn't vote their conscience, they didn't vote for their rights, but they voted because they were afraid of the violence if they voted one way.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

@0patience said:

@Bob_Luken said:

Isn't it amazing that people feel that way?
    And it makes you wonder, how many people's votes were swayed by that concept.
    They voted to keep peace. They didn't vote their conscience, they didn't vote for their rights, but they voted because they were afraid of the violence if they voted one way.

Tony if you look at what the returns are saying 53%+ of the voters didn’t vote for Biden it was a vote against Trump. Much like 2016 was a vote against Clinton. His re-election was in his hands.

Trump could have won easily if he just stayed on point but I believe after the 1st debate many said they have had enough of him. He just couldn’t do it and this is not 2016. He has nobody to blame but himself.

I am sure this election will be dissected for years to come.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

@miller65rod said:

@Bob_Luken said:
    I'm going to admit that I'm thankful. Because I know that if the shoe had been on the other foot, and a Biden lead in a handful of key states on election night had been slowly eroded and overturned by mail-in ballots being hand counted for days until Trump had enough votes to win, all hell would have broke loose. Everything that could burn, would be burning. People would be dead and injured. And it wouldn't be safe to be out in public. I suppose the only way you could avoid being attacked is if you were lighting a building on fire yourself.

Well that may depends on whether the Tweeto Messiah concedes with grace or if he continues to spew false hoods of him winning and every vote not for him is fraud.

He’s golfing right now so he will get back to everyone on Monday.

I am sure he will never concede. When he does speak it will be an airing of grievances like always. Every day is Festivus for the Trumpkin

Meanwhile the popular vote is heading towards 5 million more for Biden.

Those are all fraudulent votes as well yet they have yet to provide any evidence of fraud anywhere and I will bet they find none in the end.

Every state should look at Florida and notice that they seemed to do it right. Count all the mail-in ballets, and absentee ballots ahead of time, then you'd get virtually none of this scrutiny of the drawn out ballot counting process where the outcome of the election is at stake.