Home Non Cigar Related
Options

campaign funnies

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are the Republicans pushing a narrative that the anti-gun lobby is trying to influence the election? It's true but you don't hear the right whining about it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

Tired of looking at vids of Biden rallies where only 3 or 4 ppl show up?
    Then this is for you:

https://youtu.be/tUcbEJCjxuY

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

He’s running for the Senate again...Poor Joe
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4914392/user-clip-biden-senate

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

^^^ :D Two Disagrees, this is the thread where we make fun of Politicians no?

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

That is an actual quote too.

• Options

• Options

Wasn't it all on her dress? 🤣

• Options

• Options

That has to be the funniest thing I've seen in weeks. Thank you. If only it could be aired on prime time tv.

• Options

Butler PA boasts a population under 13,000.

• Options

@jlmarta said:
    Is there a single soul who is surprised that an engineer came up with this?

Engineering is racist.

• Options

• Options

I never thought of this...
    That's gotta be a tough job!

https://youtu.be/FlfKv3KNxDE

• Options
    edited November 2020

Gotta get in all the campaign funnies I can before the fun is over

Stuck in the basement until the swelling goes down:

Great News: No more campaign ads after tomorrow!

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

@webmost said:
    Gotta get in all the campaign funnies I can before the fun is over

Not to worry. Whichever of these bozos loses, there'll be plenty of recounts, counts of the recounts, court challenges, dis-information, misinformation, riots, lies, celebrity reactions, hyperbole, the list goes on and on.

Remember, it ain't over 'til Nancy shreds the script. Plenty of material there.

Target-rich environment, as we used to say.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options