Home Non Cigar Related

campaign funnies

12345679»

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

In an interview with Jake Tapper:

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

https://youtu.be/zqyfCRkayRs

How long will this YouTUbe vid stay up?

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stolen election. The voter fraud party accomplished something they've thusfar only been able to do in statewide races. Say goodbye to the republic.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

@ShawnOL said:
    Stolen election. The voter fraud party accomplished something they've thusfar only been able to do in statewide races. Say goodbye to the republic.

Well, no... they've actually done it before. The Kennedy election was blatantly stolen. Guys even wound up in prison for it. But this time, the democrats stole a landslide.

The irony is, we'll be back at war to "defend our democracy" as a result of Democrats undermining our republic.

... and not a thing will be done about it.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

That's the fvcking frustrating part... the vast amounts of corruption, immoral, and blatantly illegal crap that goes on, and nothing will be done about it. Not just the election but in general, D.C. has more bullshiit going on than what they're actually there for. I despise the fact that there are two sets of rules; one for them and one for everybody else.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@webmost said:

That's the fvcking frustrating part... the vast amounts of corruption, immoral, and blatantly illegal crap that goes on, and nothing will be done about it. Not just the election but in general, D.C. has more bullshiit going on than what they're actually there for. I despise the fact that there are two sets of rules; one for them and one for everybody else.

May I propose a Constitutional Amendment?

"Congress shall pass no law or rule that allows themselves or any of the 3 branches of Government to be free of the burden of any law that shall be placed upon the people. There shall be no exclusions granted any Member of Congress, or any other Public Office."

There, that should do it.

:D

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it! But reality tells us that those in charge of making the laws will never make one that restricts them.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

https://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44

Long, but interesting. Look for the China angle about halfway thru. Perk your ears & try to follow. Course, the Epoch Times is an offshoot of Falun Gong; so they have zero love for the CCP. Still, the ample research elucidating connections between the CCP & Dominion is fascinating.

edited December 2020

https://youtu.be/aVyBv2Z6_SQ

monkey business all the way to the end
    at GA senate hearing
    while runoff under way in GA

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, if the media isn’t going to want to cover the actions of 1/6/2021, how will we know what’s going down? Remember, I’m pretty computer-illiterate so please allow me some slack... 👴🏻

@jlmarta said:
    So, if the media isn’t going to want to cover the actions of 1/6/2021, how will we know what’s going down? Remember, I’m pretty computer-illiterate so please allow me some slack... 👴🏻

You are not intended to know what's going down.
    Don't read 1984.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think we should rename this thread...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

yep
    "It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so."