Home Non Cigar Related

campaign funnies

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Biden Decides To Grow A Mustache So He Can Smell Hair All The Time

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited March 2020

edited March 2020

edited March 2020

Gonna be a funny summer
    https://youtu.be/IKsZk4QfKy8

edited April 2020

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone willing to wager Creepy Joe gets the nomination but only with Hillary as Veep? That way they can epstein Joe and she becomes the guy in charge...

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Anyone willing to wager Creepy Joe gets the nomination but only with Hillary as Veep? That way they can epstein Joe and she becomes the guy in charge...

I’d think Joe would be pretty leery of that plan based on Vince’s outcome....

I mean, it’s kinda hard to shoot yourself in the back of the head... twice!

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Option 2 is they declare the guy mentally unfit 6 months in.... same outcome, less clean up. And who'll doubt them???

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

same for the present prez but no one wants the veep to step in.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^THAT!^^^^^ Yes!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just saw that AOC is joining Biden's advisory committee. Oh boy! This should be fun!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mental equals.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that coming from a member of the Osama administration? Jeez.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.